This Statement applies to Norwegian Subsea AS (www.norwegian-subsea.no) websites and applies to the following:
The personal information you provide to us is used to provide you with better service and services and is used only in accordance with the purpose in question. Your personal data will not be sold or disclosed to third parties.
By using our web site, we may collect non-personal data (such as browser type and operating system used, number of visits, average time spent on the site and the pages you viewed and domain names).
“Cookies” – cookies that are automatically stored on your computer:
We use these advertising platforms:
- Google Ads
Personal data processed:
Norwegian Subsea AS does not collect personal information such as date of birth and social security number.
Examples of information collected:
- Name / Surname
- Telephone number and e-mail address
- Information about your use of the website in terms of, among other things, which pages are visited, browser settings, IP address, time, location and device
How information is obtained?
We collect information through forms on our website. The information is obtained by implementing a tracking code for our WordPress CRM provider.
- Contact form with various questions
- When registering for events
- When downloading PDFs from our website
The purpose of the information obtained:
- To provide access to our products and services
- To send relevant information
- To be able to contact and offer our products and services
How is the information stored?
Information is obtained through forms on the website. This is stored in our CRM system (WordPress) and will be deleted upon request.
We have all intellectual property rights to all content on our sites, and reproduction of their content is permitted only with the written consent of us.